Nuansa
Berjalan berdampingan di atas segala perbedaan, terasa tak mudah (memang)... Tetap mampu berdiri sendiri, (namun) terasa rapuh jika berjalan tanpamu... Always a reason behind something... #SahabatSejati

Friday, May 24, 2013

MY RAIN

Sunny days are fading into the movement of the heart in sorrow,
Like the sky and the earth distances lie, 
There I found you hug me with the beauty of love, 
Heavy rain which flushed wet night.
 
We 
spent the night a lot of talking without words,
and could not move from the comfortable side created,
Just sat down and watched the rushing water point,
My question is why do you want to do all of these kindness...?

Because you have the perfect life already,
and still able to spend very much time freely,
accompany me to share laughter and as the backrest of soul,
until tears drip disappeared in the dark night.

 


Time passed quickly..
then...
I should take you back home (again),
because I'm so worried about you a lot than you have known,

without any words just kept inside...
(I always use my time thinking of others)

 
Therefore...

waiting for re-present and see that you're okay...
It should have much patience..
But never count the time elapsed,
Just being here for you.

This evening,
I found that soul back in silence,
but happiness is at the end of the day,
I'm waiting for the time to 
yell...
 
"Finally.... I can have my rain!"


 (Thank you for allowing me to feel the rain again....)

No comments:

Post a Comment