Nuansa
Berjalan berdampingan di atas segala perbedaan, terasa tak mudah (memang)... Tetap mampu berdiri sendiri, (namun) terasa rapuh jika berjalan tanpamu... Always a reason behind something... #SahabatSejati

Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Reset


Filled my heart deeply내 맘에 깊이 가득 차버린Save me from this empty world공허한 세상 나를 구해줘I wanna reset, I wanna reset, I wanna resetI wanna reset, I wanna reset, I wanna resetLonely eyes trapped in the dark어둠에 갇힌 외로운 눈빛Is there anyone who can hold my hand?내 손을 잡아 줄 사람 없나I wanna reset, I wanna reset, I wanna resetI wanna reset, I wanna reset, I wanna reset
I'm sure someone somewhere knows my painful heart.어딘 누군 간 잘 알겠지 내 괴로운 맘을I'm like an oriole that can't find me even if I stand in front of it앞에 서성 되도 못 찾는 나 꾀꼬리 같은Flying alone in the dark, my lonely night again혼자 날아다녀 어둠 속에 또 내 외로운 밤을I fly alone, in the dark, with a painful heart again혼자 날아다녀 어둠 속 또 괴로운 맘을Why do you not know, no matter how small I am?왜 몰라주는 건데 아무리 작은 나란 존재 라도Don't trample on me, come with me짓밟지 말고 나와 같이 가Your inadvertently thrown words and actions break me down.무심코 던진 너의 그 말들과 행동들이 나를 무너뜨려I push you into a corner and say no한구석으로 몰아 넌 아니라고 말하지만Hiding behind the ridicule, don’t look for me비웃음 뒤에 숨어 나를 찾지 마
Filled my heart deeply내 맘에 깊이 가득 차버린Save me from this empty world공허한 세상 나를 구해줘I wanna reset, I wanna reset, I wanna reset (oh-eh-oh-eh-oh)I wanna reset, I wanna reset, I wanna reset (oh-eh-oh-eh-oh)Lonely eyes trapped in the dark어둠에 갇힌 외로운 눈빛Is there anyone who can hold my hand?내 손을 잡아 줄 사람 없나I wanna reset, I wanna reset, I wanna reset (oh-eh-oh-eh-oh)I wanna reset, I wanna reset, I wanna reset (oh-eh-oh-eh-oh)
Just a passing wind, right next to the person next to me그저 스쳐 지나가는 바람, 옆 옆 사람 바로 옆에Even though I scream, I only see silence.소리 질러봐도 고요함만 마주 보고 있는데I'm walking with you too나도 같이 걷고 있는데why are they getting further apart왜 그들은 점점 멀어져why do i always stand alone왜 난 항상 혼자 서있어Why does my world stop?왜 내 세상만 멈춰Their backs fading into the distance저 멀리 희미해지는 그들의 뒷모습It's okay if it's just one person, please turn around and hold my hand단 한 명만이라도 좋아 뒤돌아 제발 내 손잡아 줘It's okay if it's just once, please hold my hand단 한 번뿐이라도 좋아 제발 내 손을 잡아줘Anyone there please stop for a moment거기 누구든 잠깐 멈춰줘
Filled my heart deeply내 맘에 깊이 가득 차버린Save me from this empty world공허한 세상 나를 구해줘I wanna reset, I wanna reset, I wanna reset (oh-eh-oh-eh-oh)I wanna reset, I wanna reset, I wanna reset (oh-eh-oh-eh-oh)Lonely eyes trapped in the dark어둠에 갇힌 외로운 눈빛Is there anyone who can hold my hand?내 손을 잡아 줄 사람 없나I wanna reset, I wanna reset, I wanna reset (oh-eh-oh-eh-oh)I wanna reset, I wanna reset, I wanna reset (oh-eh-oh-eh-oh)
Your smile is not ridicule비웃음 아닌 너의 미소는Bring me back from disappearing사라져가는 날 되찾아줘Your smile in the dark어둠 속엔 너의 미소는Brighten up my lonely heart외로운 내 맘 훤히 밝혀줘I wanna reset, I wanna reset, I wanna reset (oh-eh-oh-eh-oh)I wanna reset, I wanna reset, I wanna reset (oh-eh-oh-eh-oh)Your smile is not ridicule비웃음 아닌 너의 미소는Bring me back from disappearing사라져가는 날 되찾아줘Your smile in the dark어둠 속엔 너의 미소는Brighten up my lonely heart외로운 내 맘 훤히 밝혀줘I wanna reset, I wanna reset, I wanna reset (oh-eh-oh-eh-oh)I wanna reset, I wanna reset, I wanna reset (oh-eh-oh-eh-oh)
How about youHow about youI'm all about youI'm all about youI want to go back to those beautiful times아름다웠던 그때로 돌아갈래ResetReset
I'm sure someone somewhere knows my painful heart.어딘 누군 간 잘 알겠지 내 괴로운 맘을I'm like an oriole that can't find me even if I stand in front of you앞에 서성 되도 못 찾는 나 꾀꼬리 같은Flying alone in the dark, my lonely night again혼자 날아다녀 어둠 속에 또 내 외로운 밤을I fly alone, in the dark, with a painful heart again혼자 날아다녀 어둠 속 또 괴로운 맘을
The loneliness of being left alone like this이렇게 홀로 남겨진 외로움Please hold my hand now나의 이손을 지금 잡아줘I wanna reset, I wanna reset, I wanna reset (oh-eh-oh-eh-oh)I wanna reset, I wanna reset, I wanna reset (oh-eh-oh-eh-oh)The hidden truth full of scars상처투성이 숨겨둔 진실I want to go back to the happy place행복했던곳 나 돌아갈래I wanna reset, I wanna reset, I wanna reset (oh-eh-oh-eh-oh)I wanna reset, I wanna reset, I wanna reset (oh-eh-oh-eh-oh)I won't let you goI won't let you goI won't let you goI won't let you go

-----

Full music menemaniku sejak pagi...
Meredakan awan kelabu, ketika semua membiru. 
Tak ada perjalanan jauh untuk melepaskan semua dari hati.
Untuk sekedar membuka jalan nafas yang sesak.
Tarik nafas..
Buang nafas...

Membebaskan semua jiwa dalam pelukan malam, senja dan hingar dunia ..
Mungkin dirimu sempat merasakan pilu yang sekilas membilur..

Up and down..
Itulah ombak yang membuat oleng kapal,
Jalani..
Nikmati..
Percayalah ketika reset, semua akan kembali normal walau tak utuh.

Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment